Equilibrium Magnetic Chaps help to relieve navicular, bone and joint problems and stiffness and soreness, helping to increase recovery times from injury. They are particularly useful to help reduce pain and stiff jointsÂ in older horses with arthritis.
Designed for use in the stable, the clever design of the magnets removes any danger of pressure points, making them one of the most comfortable and effective solutions available.
Equilibrium Magnetic ChapsÂ use VitaflexÂ® magnets, which are a superior type of magnet, that improve the cell's ability to regenerate and heal the body, thanks to possessing strong, circular and permanent magnetic fields of alternating pole sequences that increase electric charge in the cellâ€™s membrane.
- Contains powerful VitaflexÂ® magnets
- Ergonomically designed, the magnets are broad, slim and flexible to avoid pressure sores and are protected inside waterproof, removable pillow packs for easy washing and easy application
- Magnets can be positioned where healing is needed
- These Magnetic Chaps come well down over the coronet band, hoof and vulnerable heel area, allowing the magnets to affect these areas
- Relieves arthritis & stiffness, making them perfect for older horses
- Helps to reduce the soreness of injuries and aid recovery
- Helps to ease the pain of navicular disease and other skeletal conditions
- Known to speed recovery from tendon injuriesÂ
We aim to ship all orders within 24 hours of receiving your order, wherever possible.
Standard UK shipping (3-5 day tracked courier) is free for orders over £60, or £4.95 for orders below £60.
Express UK shipping (1-2 day tracked courier) is £9.99.
International shipping is not currently available, while we figure out the complexities (sorry, we'll get there soon!).
Owned and run by experienced horse owners who care about your horse's welfare
- Established in 2005
- Safe, secure shopping
- Fast dispatch
- 365 day return policy
- Excellent after-sales customer support
- We're a small, family-run business, so you're putting food on our table (and haylage in our horses' haybars!)