Equisafety's POLITE Inverno Hi-viz riding jacket is like two jackets for the price of one!
One side is a stylishly tailored designed, hi-vis jacket with fluorescent and reflective detail for enhanced vision. When turned inside out. the jacket becomes a luxurious, black matt satin quilted jacket, with two sizes of quilting. Smaller quilted panels on the waist provide a slimming effect to the wearer.
The fluorescent side of the jacket is made of a 100% waterproof material, with a DWR treatment, lightweight, highly breathable fabric with taped seams. The Polyester face fabric is durable and abrasion resistant, well-equipped for long days outdoors, giving you the ultimate protection from all the elements
The Inverno Jacket comes with an exclusive pull-down warning triangle, with the words "POLITE Notice, Slow Down" which fastens at the sides of the jacket, fully removeable when not required.
- Storm collar to protect your neck from the wind
- A chunky 2-way zip with puller and velcro storm front for extra warmth
- 4 large zipped pockets to fit a phone or keys, horse treats etc.
- Easy grab Velcro adjustable cuffs
- A large central back zip that can be opened when riding to prevent the jacket rising or being stuck on the cantle of the saddle
- Fully washable at 30° with Non Biological washing products. Hang to dry.
Ultra-lightweight synthetic down is made from recycled plastic bottles. The polyester hollow core filaments are microscopic and featherlike to naturally hold air pockets, giving it a luxuriously soft feel with excellent insulation, breathable properties and moisture dissipation, keeping you warm and comfortable.
We aim to ship all orders within 24 hours of receiving your order, wherever possible.
Standard UK shipping (3-5 day tracked courier) is free for orders over £60, or £4.95 for orders below £60.
Express UK shipping (1-2 day tracked courier) is £9.99.
International shipping is not currently available, while we figure out the complexities (sorry, we'll get there soon!).
Owned and run by experienced horse owners who care about your horse's welfare
- Established in 2005
- Safe, secure shopping
- Fast dispatch
- 365 day return policy
- Excellent after-sales customer support
- We're a small, family-run business, so you're putting food on our table (and haylage in our horses' haybars!)